Purchasing process in Georgia
How the selection and subsequent purchase of a property is done, the procedure:
- Write or call us to discuss your plan. We will give you professional and fair advice. We will discuss your requirements, technical parameters such as size, location, etc. and select your dream property together.
- You can also check our website WWW.MOJENEMOVITOSTUMORE.CZ and choose a property from our current offer.
- Decide how you want to view the property, you have the option to choose either a real-time online viewing or a personal viewing.
If you choose an in-person viewing, we will take care of taking you to viewings free of charge.
We will arrange on-site viewings where our delegates will make sure you have plenty of time to make your choice and decision.
After you have selected a specific property, we will prepare a booking contract and you will pay the booking fee so that we can book your chosen property immediately. The reservation fee is part of the purchase price.
I then issue the necessary documents for the transfer of ownership (power of attorney, purchase contract, escrow agreement).
- The remainder of the purchase price is held in an attorney escrow account in the Czech Republic. After signing the purchase contract, the money is released to the account of a notary in Georgia, where it remains until the acquisition of ownership.
Then follows the transfer at the court house, registration in the land register and issuance of the title deed - the so-called "Sakutrebis Upleba".
- After the issuance of the title deed, the water and electricity will be transferred to your name.
What will I pay in addition to the above?
- The price for the transfer and all services related to the acquisition of ownership (legal services, notary services, etc.) is the lowest of all countries where we operate and is 1% of the purchase price of the property.
- There is no property transfer tax in Georgia
- What will be the cost of running the property?
- You will pay about 40-50 € per month for electricity and water depending on consumption.
- Property insurance will cost you €110 per year.
- Annual or monthly maintenance fee (varies for different properties). The maintenance fee includes services related to the running of the complex or building in which your property is located such as: building maintenance (elevator, stairs, etc...)
- In Georgia, there is no annual statutory property tax
What if I am buying a vacant property or a property that needs to be repaired?
We will recommend a professional if the property needs repairs or furnishing.
- How do we take care of the running of your property after purchase?
We will arrange for the water and electricity to be transferred into your name.
We will arrange collection, welcome, accommodation, cleaning and laundry for you and your relatives. All services are chargeable, and at normal rates in Georgia on the date of provision.
- Who will help me with my rental property?
Property owners who have purchased through our REALTORS® can list the property on our website for FREE.
- I heard that Mojenemovitostumore.cz has a portal ready for clients
Yes, that is correct. We value every client, communicate long term and help with subsequent property management. We are not a company that lures you to buy and that's the end of it. As a proof and something extra for our clients we have created a PORTAL FOR CLIENTS available at klienti.mojenemovitostumore.cz where you can manage your property - the Client Portal is available to you completely free of charge.
I look forward to our cooperation.
Cordially greetings Sales Manager for Georgia